Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Dragonology Tracking and Taming Dragons, Volume 1, EUROPEAN DRAGON
by Dugald A. Steer (Editor), Dr. Ernest Drake (Author)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0763632333, Hardcover)Here is the essential reference for all budding dragonologists - the ultimate companion to the 1-million-copy, #1 national bestseller DRAGONOLOGY!
Inside this deluxe guidebook and model package, readers will find the complete TRACKING AND TAMING DRAGONS, in which preeminent dragonologist Dr. Ernest Drake shares all you need to know to set out on the trail of dragons in the field. Plus, each pack features an easy-to-assemble, lifelike hanging model of the "Draco occidentalis magnus," or European dragon, with a 23-inch wingspan and movable wings!
- Based on the best-selling DRAGONOLOGY
- Silver-foil-embellished cover
- Includes 24-page paperback book and easy-to-make model with gold-foil details
- The book and model are enclosed in a sturdy 10 x 1113/16 book-like case, making it the ultimate companion to DRAGONOLOGY!
Also includes an EXCLUSIVE preview of the next exciting Ology title, PIRATEOLOGY (July 2006):
- Each book will be wrapped with a full-color bellyband that proclaims: Coming July 2006, PIRATEOLOGY. Be the first to solve the riddle and find the treasure! Exclusive Preview and Secret Clue Inside!
- Each book will contain a mysterious envelope containing a letter, along with a fragment of a pirate map and secret code in order to begin the adventure that continues in PIRATEOLOGY!
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:50:36 -0400)
Provides directions for how to track dragons over different types of terrain, how to trap them, and how to train them.
An edition of this book was published by Candlewick Press.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.