The Adventure of the Plated Spoon and Other…

The Adventure of the Plated Spoon and Other Tales of Sherlock Holmes (edition 2014)

by Loren D Estleman (Author)

192810,493 (3)None
A collection of classic reprints and four original stories featuring Sherlock Holmes
Member:JFDausman
Title:The Adventure of the Plated Spoon and Other Tales of Sherlock Holmes
Authors:Loren D Estleman (Author)
Info:Gallery Books (2014), Edition: First Edition, 272 pages

The Adventure of the Plated Spoon and Other Tales of Sherlock Holmes by Loren D. Estleman

This is a book of short stories. Some are good others are not. Several are tongue in cheek. The best story was the one taken from the title. ( )
  DrLed | Nov 26, 2018 |
Some of the short stories were excerpts from longer works, mike Laurie R King's first meeting between Holmes and Mary Russel. All that really did was make me want to read the others. Some of them felt like an insufficient excerpt had been included - the Ellery Queen was like that. And I didn't like all of the stories - I don't remember which ones - although I DID like the one by Conan Doyle's son. Overall, it was ok but unsatisfying. ( )
  4hounds | Nov 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,943,034 books! | Top bar: Always visible