Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas…

Taylor Swift: The Whole Story (edition 2014)

by Chas Newkey-Burden (Author)

Member:Meliss8065
Title:Taylor Swift: The Whole Story
Authors:Chas Newkey-Burden (Author)
Info:HarperCollins (2014), 224 pages
Collections:EDLM436
Tags:BIO, YA

Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden

The novel focuses on Taylor's early life - her childhood, family and education. It goes on to detail the people and events that led Taylor to her first music contract. A great deal of emphasis is put on her positive attitude, drive, work ethic, family support and natural talent as the keys to her unmitigated success. The book is an unauthorized biography, so Taylor Swift was not part of the research or writing. However, the author did a great deal of research and includes quotes from other interviews.
  Meliss8065 | Jul 11, 2018 |
I liked reading this biography. I don't know much about Taylor Swift, other than having listened to some of her songs, so I found it very interesting to read her life story so far.

I enjoyed that the author presented the story behind each song, as well as running through her life from childhood to now. She is a very accomplished young woman, who is a wonderful role model. I thought the book was well written and fun to read. ( )

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

The full story of Taylor Swift’s stratospheric rise to fame; all any dedicated Swifty needs to know about the pop superstar who’s taking over the world.

A small-town girl with an incredible talent, and the strength to realise her dream, Taylor has grown into an award-winning, chart-topping artist and worldwide star, as well as a strong and stylish woman. But how did she get there? And what lies in store for her in the future?

From childhood dreams of a musical future in Pennsylvania, to determined and budding teen musician with a trademark she’s stayed faithful to ever since: honest lyrics about real-life events; her fight to be taken seriously in the music industry, through to the rewards of success and the intense pressure of expectation, Taylor Swift: The Whole Story is a full account of Taylor’s incredible journey, with everything you need to know about America’s Sweetheart.

This compelling book is packed full of fascinating details revealing the true Taylor – what drives, motivates and moves her, how she overcame the challenges that loomed on the road to fame and looks at how authentic her wholesome image is, plus the truth about her relationships with Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal and Conor Kennedy and who she’s really talking about on her tracks.

The full portrait of a girl who could so easily have faded into the background – but who blossomed in the spotlight into a grounded, graceful and inspiring young woman.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:15 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,312,545 books! | Top bar: Always visible