TIME SQUARE | THE SHIFT by S.W. Lothian

TIME SQUARE | THE SHIFT (edition 2014)

by S.W. Lothian

1071,231,699 (3.57)None
Member:swlothian
Title:TIME SQUARE | THE SHIFT
Authors:S.W. Lothian
Info:

TIME SQUARE | THE SHIFT by Mr S W Lothian

time-travel, action-adventure, teens, situational-humor, verbal-humor ------
Great fun and adventure for any age! The publisher's blurb gives hints and there is no need for spoilers, but that can't begin to prepare you for all the suspense and fun. There is mystery and painless learning, suspense and action in a rapid pace which keeps the reader's interest from beginning to end.
I won this ebook in a Goodreads Giveaway. ( )
  jetangen4571 | Mar 31, 2018 |
Time Square: The Shift by S.W. Lothian
“As day settles the sacred rock casts Inti’s shadow to span time itself” this is the clue that was left over 100 years ago in the ancient myan city in the clouds.

as Dr. Hudson was working on his latest project something crazy happened. he and his eldest son and daughter were transported to the heart of time itself and told it was thier job ti help restore time to its natural rest or the world would end.

can our wayward heroes save the world from time itself or will external forces bar ther way ( )
  dawbre42 | Mar 20, 2018 |
A time travel and archaeological story with an interesting storyline. Probably an interesting read for a six to twelve year age group. The book is fairly slow with little action. Has a very abrupt cliffhanger ending. I will not be looking for the next book in this series. ( )
  jimphillips8 | Mar 13, 2018 |
Although this is aimed at younger readers, I was disappointed with the flow of the story. I found is repetitive at times, and slow going. I like the idea behind the story line, but I didn't get into the characters much and I found the lead archaeologist annoying. I'd like to think younger readers would find more adventure in this than I did, and that it simply didn't gel with me on this occasion. ( )
  loopyem | Apr 10, 2015 |
A fun story, this book deals with two of my favourite subjects, time travel and archaeology. It was an enjoyable read and the characters and places were all a little larger-than-life.

The only downside I found is that the story didn't really get going until near the end of the book. I prefer to read a book and have the story finish - setting up for a sequel is fine, but in this instance the story stopped abruptly without drawing near to a conclusion. It was a definite cliffhanger ending and I found that a little disappointing if I'm completely honest.

All in all though, the book was enjoyable and should hold appeal for younger readers. ( )
  bellymonster | Apr 9, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Mr S W Lothian's book TIME SQUARE | THE SHIFT was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,822,933 books! | Top bar: Always visible