Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat…

Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck (edition 2014)

by Thug Kitchen (Author)

Member:the_darling_copilots
Title:Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
Authors:Thug Kitchen (Author)
Info:Rodale Books (2014), Edition: 1, 240 pages

Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck by Thug Kitchen

had no idea that this was written by two WASPS. WTF!

can't believe this type of racist garbage has such rave ratings on goodreads. ( )
  AnupGampa | Jun 30, 2018 |
Although I was really thrown off at first by the plethora of swear words in this cookbook, try not to let them dissuade you from this clean-eating, plant-based cookbook. I have Post-It Notes in the double digits for recipes I want to try, and the message this cookbook wants its readers to know is one I 100% believe in: Eat like you mean it. Animal products and massive amounts of sugar should not be eaten in the doses most people do, and this cookbook is a great resource to get you in the right direction. If you think the swearing will bother you, don't hesitate to request one of the other amazing vegan cookbooks the library has to offer; they are a fantastic resource to get you to start eating healthier!

Sarah M. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.
  mcpl.wausau | Sep 25, 2017 |
Amusing website, but turns out the schtick gets really old as a book. ( )
  scarequotes | Jan 23, 2016 |
Admittedly I always thought the premise was kind of ridiculous but a lot of the recipes look yummy and most of the advice is sound. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

"Thug Kitchen started their wildly popular web site to inspire people to eat some Goddamn vegetables and adopt a healthier lifestyle. Beloved by Gwyneth Paltrow ("This might be my favorite thing ever") and named Saveur's Best New Food blog of 2013--with half a million Facebook fans and counting--Thug Kitchen wants to show everyone how to take charge of their plates and cook up some real f*cking food. Yeah, plenty of blogs and cookbooks preach about how to eat more kale, why ginger fights inflammation, and how to cook with microgreens and nettles. But they are dull or pretentious as hell--and most people can't afford the hype. Thug Kitchen lives in the real world. In their first cookbook, they're throwing down more than 100 recipes for their best-loved meals, snacks, and sides for beginning cooks to home chefs. (Roasted Beer and Lime Cauliflower Tacos? Pumpkin Chili? Grilled Peach Salsa? Believe that sh*t.) Plus they're going to arm you with all the info and techniques you need to shop on a budget and go and kick a bunch of ass on your own.This book is an invitation to everyone who wants to do better to elevate their kitchen game. No more ketchup and pizza counting as vegetables. No more drive-thru lines. No more avoiding the produce corner of the supermarket. Sh*t is about to get real. "--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,799,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible