Effective Habits of the Five People You Meet in Heaven

by Steve Kellmeyer

10None1,461,451NoneNone
Understanding Your Life This group study guide to Mitch Albom's The Five People You Meet in Heaven takes the reader on an epic journey in search of what it means to be human. The study is important: there is much more to his book than meets the eye. Albom's 21st-century Pilgrim's Progress is richly symbolic, yet also deeply rooted in both Scripture and myth. The journey to the mountaintop has long been understood as the journey toward God Himself. Study of the spiritual habits found in Albom's book helps us understand our own lives today. Through practice of the virtues, we discover how to reach out and touch the face of God. What especially helps make Kellmeyer's book valuable are his enlightening expositions of the universally human, biblical and Christian typologies in Albom's stories. -Jared L. Olar, Pekin Daily Times staff writer. About the Author: Steve Kellmeyer has written five books and over a hundred articles on history and Catholic theology. A popular speaker who skillfully shows how theology applies to today's headlines, he appears frequently in lecture halls and on radio stations across the nation.… (more)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,589,361 books! | Top bar: Always visible