Ange'el

by Jamie Le Fay

4None2,767,021 (5)None
'Sky stood up, followed him, and placed her sword on his neck. 'Do it Sky! For mercy's sake, end my torment.' He challenged her in a husky voice, grabbing her hand and digging her sword farther into his neck.' Morgan arrives in New York, where she is speaking about her Hope Foundation at several high-profile events. When she finds out that her life is at risk, she is not sure whom to trust-disoriented by an intense attraction to a very charming and controlling Gabriel, she attempts to regain control of her life only to find herself in the middle of a war between different factions of an ancient civilisation. The people of Ahe'ey hold the key to the future of humankind within their genes. To unlock it, Morgan and Gabriel need to help them move beyond the medieval rules that are holding them back. The price of failure may be the end of the world.… (more)

No reviews
She believed in magic—the magic of places, the magic of people, the magic of coincidences, serendipity, and fortune. She enjoyed wandering through the world with the open mind and curiosity of a four-year-old child, where the mystical, mythical, and magical inhabit the same space and time as the ordinary and the practical.
He faced her. “Think of me what you want if it suits you, Sky. Wear anger as a shield if it keeps you alive and our people safe but do not abandon them. Don’t turn your back on humankind as an act of rebellion against your vision of who I am. I am nothing. Forget me.

“Sky stood up, followed him, and placed her sword on his neck. ‘Do it Sky! For mercy’s sake, end my torment.’ He challenged her in a husky voice, grabbing her hand and digging her sword farther into his neck.”

Morgan arrives in New York, where she is speaking about her Hope Foundation at several high-profile events. When she finds out that her life is at risk, she is not sure whom to trust—disoriented by an intense attraction to a very charming and controlling Gabriel, she attempts to regain control of her life only to find herself in the middle of a war between different factions of an ancient civilisation. The people of Ahe’ey hold the key to the future of humankind within their genes. To unlock it, Morgan and Gabriel need to help them move beyond the medieval rules that are holding them back. The price of failure may be the end of the world.

Jamie Le Fay is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,894,392 books! | Top bar: Always visible