Hold On To Love by Roberta Capizzi

by Roberta Capizzi

312,001,085 (3)None
Recently added byCara_Ross, ysar

No tags.

So the first thing I noticed when reading this book is how many English-isms (if that is even a word) in this book. I think I am hyper aware of them as I am English. Even for such a small word as holiday instead of vacation, just drove me nuts, but enough of my idiosyncrasy's. I enjoyed this book, but I did find it really long and was a little over whelmed by 51 chapters! But every one of them was enjoyable.
The story of Alyssa and Sean's romance was beautiful and reduced me to tears. The love is beautiful and their efforts to keep their relationship alive even when Alyssa went back to NYC and Sean stayed in Wyoming. Also the ultimate Thanksgiving showdown was SO emotional to me that I had to re-read it twice.
But I will have to warn you, the other side of this book is much darker and deals with assault, stalking and suicidal thoughts. So I recommend this book for over 18's only.
I found Roberta Capizzi book wonderful, it did drag in some places and seem to be very rushed in others. But ultimately I give Hold On To Love 8 1/2 out of 10.
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,224,186 books! | Top bar: Always visible