Loving Mr. Daniels

Loving Mr. Daniels

The writing in this book is top of the line! It was a fast paced storyline with tons of twists and turns. While it was a student/teacher romance, there was also a strong focus on deep rooted emotion. The characters help one another to overcome their inner struggles. Both are mourning and both are a looking to move on. Together they get tangled in a love affair that is not quite conventional. He is her teacher and it risky for them to be together. The sexual tension is thick and rules get broken. There are lots of ups and downs, with lots of back and forth feelings.

The letters were a sweet touch, but I wish they would have been more prominent throughout the whole story. Other than that I have no complaints... This is a story not to be missed.

ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |
I love Brittainy as an author. This wasn't her best book. The plot was kind of lame ( )
  seyebrows | Dec 30, 2015 |
4 stars. A really neat story. There was a lot of angst and sweet, sweet joy as well. There were some real unexpected events that I didn't see coming and I thought that was pretty cool. I loved the letters and I loved the ending.
**There were some editing issues with the book, but it only detracted a little bit from the story. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
I loved this book! Beyond 5 stars... I laughed and cried...and cried. I love Mr. Daniels too. ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,373,240 books! | Top bar: Always visible