Leather and Lace by DiAnn Mills

Leather and Lace

by DiAnn Mills

I enjoyed this book as I have of all of DiAnn Mills books so far. Interesting turn of a female outlaw trying to turn her life around. Lots of excitement from the first page to the last. Looking forward to the next two in the series. Found that I already read the fourth one (A Texas Legacy Christmas,) but may read it again. ( )
  eliorajoy | Sep 9, 2010 |
I really LOVED the book. I just couldn't put it down! The characters seemed so real to me, faults and all. I love Diann Mills way of writing. A Very easy style to read. Get the book, you won't be disappointed! ( )
  love2readnovels | May 6, 2009 |

Casey O'Hare forsakes life with an outlaw gang to start anew in 1884. WANTED posters across the country attribute various crimes to her of which she is innocent. The outlaw leader, Davis Jenkins, and her brother Tim ride in her pursuit, while a stranger by the name of Morgan enters her campsite in the snow-covered mountains of Utah. Under gunpoint, he leads her down the icy slopes to safety, but Casey learns Morgan is using her to get to Jenkins-and vows to escape him, too. Will Casey's past catch up with her, or will she find a place to rest in the arms of love? The Texas Legacy Series is a fast-paced, adventure filled romantic series that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Find all 3 books in the Fiction Romance catalog in the Browse Our Shelves section of barbourbooks.com!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:21:49 -0400)

DiAnn Mills is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,699,136 books! | Top bar: Always visible