Ruined: An Ethan Frost Novel by Tracy Wolff

Ruined: An Ethan Frost Novel

by Tracy Wolff

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW:
He’s the last man Chloe Girard should love . . . but the first she ever could.

Ethan Frost is a visionary, a genius, every woman’s deepest, darkest fantasy—even mine. And, somehow, I am his.

He stole into my life like a dream. Turned my reality upside down and made my every desire come true—especially those I never knew I had. He demanded everything I had to give and gave me everything of himself in return.

But dreams don’t last forever, and ours is no exception. Because my nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we share will only tear us apart. ( )
  treehousereader | May 23, 2016 |
Chloe Girard, is this young intern working for Frost Industries for the summer. On her first day, she meets the owner/founder of the company, but she doesn't know that yet. This is when this take a turn for the better or worst. She has led a hard life and is now getting to where she needs to be.

Then there is Ethan Frost. He is the founder/owner of Frost Industries. He has had a hard life and difficult life. He's into helping those that need and nothing will stand in his way. He has a hard time opening up to people, but with Chloe he does little by little. He is trying to woo her from day one.

Chloe finally lets herself be wooed by Ethan but will this be a mistake for them both. Ethan and Chloe both have a past that neither one is willing to talk about. But one night, things catch up with Chloe. They get to real and to fast and she has a small break down with Ethan. She then has to tell him why and what happened. A couple days after that night he goes on a business trip and when he gets back he tries to ignore her. Chloe is not having it after he chased and wooed, and broke all of her defenses. They kinda get back together but then then her and his past come knocking at his door.

Will their love be strong enough for this?? ( )
  shyalwayz | Jan 31, 2016 |
*sigh* Ethan Frost is just as yummy the second time around. Love this book and the way Ethan falls hard and fast for Chloe is perfect. He's a man who knows what he wants and will do whatever it takes to get it. Chloe included. But something from their past could put an end to all their happiness! The surprise ending in this book is fantastic and you'll need to read the next to get the conclusion.
A highly recommended read. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
Christian who? Don't care, Ethan Frost is the new man in town.

Holy wow, smoking hot, practically sizzling. Even better than 50 shades. ( )
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |
Christian who? Don't care, Ethan Frost is the new man in town.

Holy wow, smoking hot, practically sizzling. Even better than 50 shades. ( )
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

-- Ethan Frost returns in -- ? (3zsIf you?re looking for a good, fast, steamy, sugary guilty pleasure read, then this is your book.(3ys?Paradays ? (3zsIt?s the perfect amount of romance mixed with naughty moments!(3ys?Inside the Pages of a Book ? (3zsIt?s very sexy and considering this book is set over a period of two weeks . . . very intense.(3ys?I Love Romantic Fiction Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from other Loveswept titles.… (more)

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,827,766 books! | Top bar: Always visible