Addicted: An Ethan Frost Novel by Tracy…

Addicted: An Ethan Frost Novel

by Tracy Wolff

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: As Chloe Girard discovers, there’s love . . . and then there’s addiction.

Ethan Frost is everything a woman could want in a man. He’s rich, gorgeous, powerful, one of the most eligible bachelors in the world.

But that’s not why I’m with him.

But sometimes it terrifies me how much I crave him, how much I need him just to breathe. I always thought it would be my past that ruined us, but there’s a darkness in Ethan I never dreamed existed. Can we survive as his secrets surface—threatening to unravel us both? ( )
  treehousereader | May 23, 2016 |
This is the second book in the Ethan Frost Series. Before you read this book you will need to read Ruined. This is a continuation of Chloe and Ethan's love story.

Chloe is in turmoil about their whole relationship. She keeps finding out things that Ethan is keeping from her to protector or so he thinks. But as Ethan is her rock whether she likes it or not or wants it or not. Everything he messes up she forgives him. But this last one might be the last straw to break the camels back.

Ethan is barely living without Chloe through their up and downs. He loves her and want to protector her always. But omitting things is not helping their relationship. Ethan knows he should tell her but he can't cause it will break them up but when he doesn't it do. Can he keep doing this to her and expect her to keep forgiving him?

Will Ethan's over protectiveness be the last straw for Chloe once she finds out everything?

Every book that I have ready by this author, I have loved. I could not put the books down. Tracy has become one of my favorite authors. I recommended this book to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jan 31, 2016 |
Loved! It! Ethan and Chloe work hard to salvage their relationship after Chloe learns that the man who haunts her past is actually Ethan's half brother. After all they've been through can they survive another bombshell??

Love this series and this book. I highly recommend it! ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I love this book. I seriously adore it. I think I may be addicted to Ethan and Chloe, or maybe I'm just addicted to anything written by Tracy Wolff.

This book is a roller coaster ride of emotion. If you devour it as fast as I did, you are going to have to hang on for the ride. You might even get whiplash.

Like in the first book, there are ups and downs, good (more like amazing) and bad (more like devastating) as this relationship rides out the turmoil. Without wanting to spoil anything, the end is happy, and just right. The way to that happy ending is full of anguish, laughter, tears and happiness.

Ethan finally exposes some of his insecurities, which make him all the more endearing. Of course there are sizzling hot love scenes, and a few LOL moments between Chloe and her friends.

Personally, my absolute favorite part of the book was the conversation about the World Cup between Chloe and her work friends. I am Austin, and I feel 100% the same way as him about football. It made me laugh to read that scene, because I have had the exact same conversation with people I work with about what I call football and what people here call football. It's only a couple of pages out of the book, so if football isn't your thing, it won't detract from your enjoyment of the book. Just happens to be the part that made me laugh, as there were other parts of the book that raised all sorts of other emotions.

I love Ethan, I love Tracy Wolff, and I highly recommend it to anyone. ( )
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

I love Ethan, I love Tracy Wolff, and I highly recommend it to anyone. ( )
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

Ethan Frost returns in the breathtaking conclusion to USA Today bestselling author Tracy Wolff's seductive novel Ruined'perfect for fans of Release Me and Bared to You. As Chloe Girard discovers, there's love . . . and then there's addiction. Ethan Frost is everything a woman could want in a man. He's rich, gorgeous, powerful, one of the most eligible bachelors in the world. But that's not why I'm with him. I love Ethan for all the things no one else gets to see: his innate kindness, his reckless spontaneity, his unwavering determination to use his brilliance for good. I love the way he looks at me, the way he touches me. The way he makes me forget the wreckage of my past and the twisted fear that still lives inside me. But sometimes it terrifies me how much I crave him, how much I need him just to breathe. I always thought it would be my past that ruined us, but there's a darkness in Ethan I never dreamed existed. Can we survive as his secrets surface'threatening to unravel us both' Praise for Ruined "Tracy Wolff knows how to steam up the pages, and she proves it again in Ruined. If you're looking for a hot read, curl up with Ethan Frost."'New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner "Fall in love under the spell of a master. Tracy Wolff knows how to keep you panting for more and utterly satisfied all at once."'New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Beth Kery "Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey will love Tracy Wolff's Ruined! Heat sizzles off the page and the oh-so-sexy Ethan Frost will make you swoon!"'USA Today bestselling author Stacey Kennedy "No matter what Tracy Wolff writes, I'm hooked! Ruined is a fabulously sexy story full of passion, intense emotion, and hope. When it comes to billionaire bad boys that are to die for, Ethan Frost is in a delicious league of his own."'Bestselling author Virna DePaul "It is a page tuner which you can't put away. . . . I highly recommend it!"'Me and Reading "Ethan Frost is everything I wanted Fifty and Gideon to be, at least so far!"'Under the Covers "I can say this book may have 'ruined' it for me for all other series as I can not wait for the next book."'Reading in Pajamas "Definitely a page turner."'AYA M. Productions "I really enjoyed the playful banter between Ethan and Chloe."'Cocktails and Books "I absolutely loved this book but after that ending, I have a big problem: I want the second one right now!"'Love and Live to Read "If you're looking for a good, fast, steamy, sugary guilty pleasure read, then this is your book."'Paradays "It's the perfect amount of romance mixed with naughty moments!"'Inside the Pages of a Book "It's very sexy and considering this book is set over a period of two weeks . . . very intense."'I Love Romantic Fiction Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from other Loveswept titles.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,746,962 books! | Top bar: Always visible