Clarity 3 (Volume 3) by Loretta Lost

Clarity 3 (Volume 3)

by Loretta Lost

Series: Clarity (3)

I've only read one other series that I tore through like this one. Must be something about first person present tense that makes for a gripping story.

The reader is totally in Winter's head. We see all the ins and outs and ups and downs. Twisted. So twisted and deep.

The author does a brilliant job sadistically torturing the heroine. I mean holy crap. Talk about ripping the rug out from under her poor character. Everything is an "all is lost" moment. But it's brilliantly done.

Thankfully she wrote a fourth book.
This novel contains sex and tons of f words. The only draw back, because it was brilliant in every other way.
  LisaRector | Sep 28, 2017 |
First of all, there shouldn't be 3 or even 4 books in this series, this could (and should) have been one book. Book 1 and 2 at just over 150 pages were certainly short enough.
While book 1 had real potential with an interesting storyline, likeable characters and witty banter, book 2 started to make me wonder whether I really wanted to carry on with the series, but I am not one for giving up once I've started. So I continued with this one to find out how it all ends. I now wish I hadn't. The main character, Helen/Winter, became more and more annoying, the plot became totally unbelievable and annoying (again) and even the humorous dialogue I had enjoyed in book 1 turned into well, yeah, annoying dribble. And that ending?? Really??
Not worth it, wish I'd given up after the first one.
  Pet12 | Aug 4, 2015 |
When I hear "It started out as a lie, but now it's love" I think Freddy Prince Jr in "She's All That". It's a cute story, but my god what the f**k is wrong with Winter (Helen)?! Driving a long distance in the rain with failing eyes!? This girl is insane. It ends sort of sweet, but if you read a little further there is another book, where she doesn't know who Liam is. As much as I liked this book (novella trilogy), It is basically throwing three crazy unlikely circumstances together and calling it normal. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
I'd give this 3.5 stars. I mean I liked it but I didn't find it amazing. I was caught off guard a couple of times in this book, which I like. At the end I could've done without Winter's stubbornness, it was too much and started to feel forced. And now I see that there's a book 4.... ( )
  Sharn | Apr 9, 2015 |
After reading the first two books in this series ‘Clarity’ and ‘Clarity 2’ I couldn’t wait to discover how it all comes together. Author Loretta Lost finalizes her series with a brilliant conclusion. ‘Clarity 3’ starts out where ‘Clarity 2’ leaves off. Helen is frantic to learn what has happened to Liam and Grayson. Lost’s descriptive style brings to life every emotion, thought, feeling and surrounding that exists in her world. Helen is blind and as you read the story you can imagine how everything comes across to her and her senses.

As the story progresses Helen gets the opportunity to see. While life seems to be going good Helen then discovers a shocking secret Liam has been hiding from her. Suddenly she feels more hurt by Liam then she did by Grayson. Grayson gets some help and realizes what he had become. This is more than he can bear. Meanwhile, Helen’s sister Carmen is pregnant with Grayson’s child.

The suspense mounts as the climax brings everything together. Full of love, loss, death, regret, truth, trust, betrayal, hope and faith this is an unforgettable story that you won’t want to miss. I highly recommend it! ( )
  AllyMcMahon | Sep 16, 2014 |

Nadia Scrieva is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,447,456 books! | Top bar: Always visible