Synchrony: Book Two of the Destiny Trilogy…

Synchrony: Book Two of the Destiny Trilogy

by Cindy Ray Hale

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byKristelle_Linawan

I received a copy of this ebook from Lola's Blog Tours in exchange for my honest review.

Synchrony is the second book in the Destiny Trilogy by Cindy Ray Hale. It tells about how Destiny's relationship with Preston heat up and developed after breaking up with Isaac. It is also the book where a lot of issues piled up like some moths flocking over a beacon of light. Problems just keep on coming.

This is the book in the trilogy where you can no longer monitor what you will feel and expect in the story. I flipped in this second book. The last time I checked I was loving all the characters. Now, more than love, I pity their choices so much. Well, this book reflects how generation today changed. How pregnancy seems so common among teenagers. How teenagers moved from one relationship to another like some bee in a flower garden. This showed how different factors in life changed how emotions reworked its way to mend things for a better feeling.

I am very absorbed in the story. I felt sad, annoyed, happy, mad--all things! Dictionaries should change the definition of Synchrony now. Synchrony is the ability to instantly turn emotions in 180 degrees and makes people go crazy.

Why kiss someone in front of your boyfriend?! I should stop this. I wanted to type in all my ramblings right now but I would just end up spoiling the book. Congratulations to this book, it successfully brought itself as part of my life from now on. So much misery, so much pain. This book is such a pain in the chest but I'm liking it. I can't wait any longer to see the conclusion of Destiny-Isaac-Preston story. Hannah-Evan's, too!

Whatever the result will be, I will always be in Preston's team! Five stars for that intense feeling this book brought to me. ( )
  Kristelle_Linawan | Aug 1, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,065,434 books! | Top bar: Always visible