Sorceress (Spellcaster) by Claudia Gray

Sorceress (Spellcaster)

by Claudia Gray

The end of this was ok. Once again the romance and stuff makes me a bit sick with how thick it was laid on. The characters were well laid out though and it made for a good, one-time read. ( )
  Aridy | Mar 21, 2018 |
Because it's difficult for me to drop a series I continued to read the trilogy...it was ok. ( )
  KWadyko | Mar 5, 2018 |
Forced to serve The One Beneath in order to save her town, Nadia is now working with the evil Elizabeth with the intent of merging hell and earth and allowing the One Beneath to walk the earth. But Nadia and her friends are intent on stopping Elizabeth at any cost.

I really like this book. I have read the others in the series and they are all really entertaining. I find all the characters, even Elizabeth, well developed. And there is action and romance. It is Young Adult so although somewhat dark, it is not overly so. And there is a HEA feel to it. But after reading so many dark paranormals this was nice for a change. ( )
  TheLibraryhag | Jun 16, 2015 |

"Teenage witch Nadia must defeat the evil sorceress Elizabeth before Elizabeth gathers enough power to summon the One Beneath and destroy everything Nadia has worked to protect"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,741,074 books! | Top bar: Always visible