Bleach, Vol. 2 by Tite Kubo

Bleach, Vol. 2 (edition 2004)

by Tite Kubo, Tite Kubo (Illustrator)

Series: Bleach (2)

Member:NeedhamUCC
Title:Bleach, Vol. 2
Authors:Tite Kubo
Other authors:Tite Kubo (Illustrator)
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2004), Edition: 1st, Paperback, 200 pages
Collections:The Center

Bleach, Volume 2: Goodbye Parakeet, Goodnite My Sista by Tite Kubo

Bleach Vol 2 continues the story of Ichigo Kurosaki, a Soul Reaper, hunting evil spirits called 'Hollows' that eat the souls of humans who have psychic energy.

The Bad Stuff: Hmmm... I think there was a crease in one of the pages.

The Good Stuff: Manga, Manga, Manga, what's not to like? And Tite Kubo gives us some of the best Manga you can read. As with volume 1, I loved the illustration and the wit, the characters provide some good banter that makes you laugh. Everything you would expect from a Manga title.

Vol 2 builds on the series, only 19 left to go. I’m giving it 4 out of 5 Golden bookmarks. ( )
  AWA1 | Sep 24, 2018 |
Still good, but I really hope it becomes more than a monster-of-the-week series. ( )
  morbusiff | Sep 20, 2018 |
This was a really fun volume to read. I loved how the character is developing his power and needto help others above himself. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
3.5 stars. Definitely getting interesting.
  mirikayla | Feb 8, 2016 |

Immediately after checking into the Kurosaki Clinic with a mysterious scar on his back, the muscle-bound Chad goes AWOL. Accompanying Chad is a talking parakeet imbued with the soul of a young boy named Yūichi. It doesn't take newbie Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki long to surmise that a Hollow must be involved--the strongest spirit he's faced to date. Ichigo is about to discover that not every soul is bound for the Soul Society, especially if it's tainted with innocent blood.

Immediately after checking into the Kurosaki Clinic with a mysterious scar on his back, the muscle-bound Chad goes AWOL. Accompanying Chad is a talking parakeet imbued with the soul of a young boy named Yuichi. It doesn't take newbie Soul Reaper Ichigo Kurosaki long to surmise that a Hollow must be involved. Ichigo is about to sidcover that not every soul is bound for the Soul Society, especially if it's tainted with innocent blood.… (more)

Tite Kubo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,322,290 books! | Top bar: Always visible