Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1) by Sandra Owens

Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)

by Sandra Owens

Series: K2 Team (1)

I was here once before. I remember the apprehension of reaching for the book of an author I greatly admire and love her historical novels, but was sweating bullets before I gave in and read her latest contemporary story. I find myself in the same situation again and while I’ve read and adored every historical romance this author has written, this contemporary story left me wishing she’d write more of historicals.

First, I am a sucker for a broken hero story and reading the blurb I was drawn to this one, but ...for the rest of my review, thanks for jumping to b2b ....

For my reviews of this author’s historical romances go b2b.

Melanie for b2b

Complimentary copy provided by the author ( )
  bookworm2bookworm | Mar 30, 2017 |
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: When his best friend and fellow Navy SEAL, Evan Prescott, died in his arms on the battlefield, Logan Kincaid gave his word to watch over Evan’s widow. But for two years he kept his distance…torn between honoring his solemn vow and succumbing to his secret love for his fallen comrade’s wife. But when Dani Prescott desperately reaches out to Logan for the help only he can give, he rushes to her side—determined to fight for her safety as fiercely as he fights against his own buried desire.

Someone claiming to be her husband is stalking Dani and her infant daughter, making them virtually prisoners in their remote country home. Logan’s elite military training and high-risk security expertise have outmatched more dangerous enemies. But the real challenge will be the burning temptation that threatens to overcome Logan whenever Dani is near…especially when she reveals her own hidden passion. ( )
  treehousereader | Jun 23, 2016 |
Good read. This is a story of an ex Navy SEAL who has secretly loved the wife of his fellow SEAL for years. When his teammate is killed in action, Logan promises to watch out for Dani Prescott and her unborn child. Months later Dani is being stalked and Logan goes to her to protect her. His attraction to her is intense but his guilt for coveting another mans wife holds him back. This is their story and it's a good one! I recommend it. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
Dani and Logan

Cute but predictable EX-Navy Seal saves dead buddy's wife from creepy guy. ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,066,476 books! | Top bar: Always visible