Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the ACT with 4 Practice Tests & DVD, 2014 Edition (College Test…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 080412440X, Paperback)THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, a DVD with expert tutorials, a bonus "ACT Insider" guide to college, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Over 500 total practice test and drill questions
· DVD with tutorials & advice from leading course instructors
· Comprehensive content review for all five sections of the ACT
· Specific strategies for tackling every question type
· End-of-chapter drills to help you put your learning into practice
· Proven techniques like Process of Elimination and Personal Order of Difficulty to help raise your score
· Quick guide to understanding college costs and loans
· Special college prep section packed with helpful info on planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing essays that stand out
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 2 additional full-length practice tests
· Instant score reports, score trends, a breakdown of how well you did on each section, and tips for improvement
· Interactive, click-through lessons for each section of the ACT
· Tons of next-step-to-college resources, including detailed school profiles, Top 10 ranking lists, and admissions & financial aid info
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:26 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.