Kodiak's Claim (Kodiak Point Book 1) by Eve…

Kodiak's Claim (Kodiak Point Book 1)

by Eve Langlais

Tammy and Reid

These two, human and werebear, have instant chemistry although both fight the attraction until they can't deny it.

You know from the beginning where this story was going but that just makes it all the more delicious watching Tammy and Reid arrive at the HEA that you knew was coming.

My only complaint was that Grandmother Ursa's cooking made me hungry all through the book. Wish I could eat like those bears! ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
Tammy and Reid

CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
Paranormal Romance. Kodiak Point 1. Tammy and Reid. OK
  C4RO | Jun 1, 2015 |

He might growl, but she’s not afraid to bite.

Hands full taking care of his clan, the last thing this Kodiak bear needs is a woman poking her cute little nose into his affairs. But when she refuses to back down—and shows the courage to stand up to him—he can’t resist the allure of a curvy city girl.

She’s mine. All mine.

And when a rival clan thinks to use her to force his paw, he’ll show them why you never piss off a Kodiak or threaten what’s his.

Tammy is convinced all men are scum, even gorgeous ones like Reid Carver. She knows he’s hiding something. Something big. She just never expected a real freaking bear hid underneath all those yummy muscles. But when the truth comes out and he tries to scare her off with a roar, she shows him not just bears have bite.

Eve Langlais is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,530,354 books! | Top bar: Always visible