Outfoxed by Love (Kodiak Point, #2) by Eve…

Outfoxed by Love (Kodiak Point, #2)

by Eve Langlais

Paranormal Romance. Kodiak Point 2. Boris the army moose and Jan the fox. OK+ ( )
  C4RO | Jun 1, 2015 |
Listened for Review (Tantor)
Overall Rating: 5.00
Story Rating: 5.00
Character Rating: 5.00

Audio Rating: 3.75 (not part of the overall rating)

First Thought when Finished: I loved, loved, loved, loved Outfoxed by Love by Eve Langlais!

Overall Thoughts: Just going to say it Jan and Boris rocked my world. They are so very well matched and it was fun to see them get from denial to love. Jan's folks though totally stole the show. I would love to get their love story because I bet it was a doozy. Seriously there wasn't a thing that I didn't love about this story including the stuff with "evil" Gene. Need the next one now!

Audio Thoughts

Narrated By Chandra Skyye / Length: 5 hrs and 58 mins

Chandra's narration is really growing on me. She nails the women in this series. She is also great with the pacing and wit. I am still getting used to her male voices but really they aren't bad. I am looking forward to the next one audio!

Part of my Read It, Rate It, File It, DONE! Reviews

Status Updates

33%: "#Listening Poor Boris! He doesn't stand a chance. Jan is far better at this game than he is."

66%: "#Listening the parents just showed up and it was freaking HILARIOUS! Poor Boris!" ( )
  thehistorychic | Mar 29, 2015 |

A man of few words, Boris has a firm way of saying No, but Jan knows he's her mate. Despite some less than subtle overtures, she hasn't had much success in getting her bullheaded moose to notice her, but all that changes when her life is put in danger.Suddenly the damaged soldier keeps finding excuses to come to her rescue, but as far as Jan is concerned, her mate is the one in need of saving. It will take some subtle maneuvering to outfox her moose into admitting he loves her, but this wily vixen is more than ready for the challenge. And if that doesn't work, momma's offered to loan her the shot gun...… (more)

Eve Langlais is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,419,183 books! | Top bar: Always visible