My Lovely Wife by Dani Brown

My Lovely Wife

by Dani Brown

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byShadow_Girl, DaniBrown

A story told by the most patient man in the world, his love at first sight and his obsession to make every perverse sexual fantasy a reality.
Despite the length of this book, (appx. 77 pgs), it took me a little bit to finish it. I’d get squeamish, and have to put it down – only finding myself wondering what happened next.
Is it sexist to say that I was surprised that it was written by a woman? I hope not, because that’s the last thing that I am. I think that I’m just surprised that Dani Brown has such a strong command of this man’s psyche, and, well… his cock. Some of the detail, and descriptions, are just so spot on – IDK… I’ve seen men write from the women’s perspective, and not many have gotten it down to the point that I’d forget it was a man writing the story.
I didn’t realize this book was just released. I don’t remember how I ran across it, either. Surfing through bizarro blogs, I’m sure, but I wish I could remember exactly. I’ll most definitely be checking out more of Dani Brown's work, and the other writers from MorbidBooks.
I might need a break in between. Maybe go take a few showers, and a few Xanax. Watch some cartoons. Try to start eating again…. ( )
  Shadow_Girl | Apr 21, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,475,795 books! | Top bar: Always visible