Like A Suicide: The Wraith by John J. Archer

Like A Suicide: The Wraith

by John J. Archer

731,138,814 (5)None

I received this ebook for free from Member's Giveaways. I made it to page 21 and I was done with the book. It left me with a bad feeling that I couldn't shake. Don't get me wrong, I'm used to reading very graphic books (Stephen King, Dean Koontz, etc) however this just left a bad taste in my mouth.

For the rest of the review, visit my blog at: http://angelofmine1974.livejournal.com/93108.html
  booklover3258 | Jul 7, 2015 |
Graphic, disturbing, evil but fascinating. Mr Archer has done an excellent job in pulling you into the minds of the characters in the book. Wraith without a doubt is one of the most disturbing but engrossing serial killers you will ever read about. So many twists and turns. When you think you have it figured out another twist is thrown in. On the edge of your seat page turner down to the last sentence. An awesome thriller. Can't wait to read the next book ! ( )
  happycats07 | Sep 21, 2014 |
Not your typical murder mystery, that's for sure. A little graphic at times for my taste. But the graphic descriptions are necessary to see the evil soul of the killer clearly. It is a well written book that draws you in from the beginning and hangs on. Characters you can care about. I will have to read the next two just to know what happens to Jennifer. It is definitely a thrill ride. ( )
  deemelody | Sep 10, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,516,312 books! | Top bar: Always visible