American Vampire Vol. 7 by Scott Snyder

As usual, I can't get enough of these vampires! The story (finally!) continues following Pearl Jones and Skinner Sweet as they deal with an even older and more dangerous threat than the traditional Carpathian vampires. Volume six was an interlude of short stories, and while I enjoyed it, the lack of the main story drove me crazy! I can't keep waiting a year to find out what happens - I need more of this work in my life! Naturally I was excited about this next installment and I devoured it and now, as usual, I'm left hungry for more, wondering how I can survive another year on this cliffhanger! ( )
  MillieHennessy | Jan 22, 2015 |

Scott Snyderprimary authorall editionscalculated
Albuquerque, Rafaelmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Santolouco, Mateusmain authorall editionsconfirmed

"Writer Scott Snyder (BATMAN, SWAMP THING) and artist Rafael Albuquerque bring together even more threads to the complex tapestry that is the world of AMERICAN VAMPIRE. When we last saw Pearl in the 1950s, she had lost her love Henry in an attack on the vampire hunting organization, V.M.S., by a coven of Hollywood vampires that nearly wiped the organization off the face of the planet. Devastated and alone, Pearl is determained to leave California and all its painful memories behind. When we meet Pearl again, it is in 1960s Kansas, an era fraught with fear of nuclear war, angry demonstrations, and vast social change. What has changed in the years since the V.M.S. attack and where is Skinner Sweet?"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,539,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible