Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Micro-Series…

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Micro-Series Volume 2

by Erik Burnham

This volume tells stories about four supporting turtle characters. While Splinter's history is more relatively known, I had never thought about Casey's background and I still love seeing April as a kick butt scientist. Fugitoid is such a new character to me that anything about him I find incredibly interesting. Definitely interested in seeing where this new series is going. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 161377415X, Paperback)

- Introducing another volume of Micro-Series, this time spot-lighting the Turtles' friends and family. Each story details a pivotal moment in each characters' life, with important ramifications for the Ninja Turtles and the ongoing comic book series.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:50 -0400)

Reveals a history never before told about the original founder of the Foot.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,386,709 books! | Top bar: Always visible