The Master's Plan A Novel About Purpose by…

The Master's Plan A Novel About Purpose

by Stephany Tullis

144683,257 (5)None

Always believing in a higher power and wondering what my purpose in life really is, The Master's Plan held my interest from the first page. Wonderfully written, inspiring and interesting, I couldn't put it down. Thank you Stephany Tullis for this remarkable book. ( )
  PJFiala | Feb 17, 2015 |
Interesting Book!

The author Stephany Tullis has done a great job of fleshing out her characters. I found myself caring about them and the outcomes of their decisions. They felt like real people with real problems, which made it all the more compelling for me.

One of my favorite quotes from the novel, ÛÏJanice‰Ûªs body, with ample due diligence from its owner, finally relaxed. The deep breathing, meditation, and double dose of Xanax paid off. She drifted to sleep‰Û_felt like she had been out of it for an hour or so and was seriously fighting the call back to reality.‰Û
  moongie | Feb 16, 2015 |
For any Christian who has ever questioned your path in life, this book is for you. Beautifully yet accessibly written, The Master's Plan traces Selena on her journey to fulfilling what she believes to be her life's calling. But when politics and religion collide, chaos ensues and Selena must pick up the pieces. I was particularly drawn to how connected I felt to the characters as the author's faith shines through in this absolute gem. Bravo Ms Tullis! Highly recommend! ( )
  Lost-In-Literature | Dec 6, 2014 |
In The Master’s Plan, Ms. Tullis takes the reader through an enjoyable, and sometimes hilarious, romp through the local and church politics of Smoothville, Georgia. It is the story of Selena Jones, 2nd wife of revered Pastor Woody Jones. Wanting to aid her husband, Selena (SB to her friends) naively has put together a plan – a master plan – to help him spread the good word. Throw in to the mix, Commissioner Reginald, who has plans of his own, his advisor Shawn, who is becoming disillusioned, Woody’s daughter by his first wife who is hell-bent to see Selena gone, and a host of other marvelously drawn deacons and church-goers, the result is an outstanding read. Ms. Tullis keeps the reader in suspense throughout, wondering just what Selena’s plan actually is and what in the heck is going on with Woody?

Anyone who enjoys vivid characterizations and southern literature will be delighted by Ms. Tullis’ work. I highly recommend it. ( )
  splatland | Dec 6, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,744,117 books! | Top bar: Always visible