Unraveled (Crewel World) by Gennifer Albin

Unraveled (Crewel World)

by Gennifer Albin

I like this series. Would recommend. ( )
  Ella_Wold | Jan 20, 2018 |
Very Good. I read the whole series in record time. Then I read it again. Fast paced, believable robust characters and a riveting plot drew me into Adelice's world. A world full of oppression, lies and death by the yank of a thread. One obstacle after another is thrown at the heroine and she rises to the occasion, sometimes in surprising ways.

Adelice's interactions with her arch nemesis left me impatiently waiting for their next encounter. Twist at ending is a little heartbreaking if you catch what happened. ( )
  nevong | Jul 5, 2017 |

Autonomous. Independent. Dangerous.

They tried to control her. Now she’ll destroy them.

Things have changed behind the walls of the Coventry, and new threats lurk in its twisted corridors. When Adelice returns to Arras, she quickly learns that something rotten has taken hold of the world, and now Cormac Patton needs her to help him reestablish order. However, peace comes at a terrible price. As the Guild manipulates the citizens of Arras, Adelice discovers that she’s not alone, and she must let go of her past to fight for mankind’s future. She will have to choose between an unimaginable alliance and a deadly war that could destroy everyone she loves.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:23 -0400)

Adelice returns to Arras, where the Guild's control is slipping and Cormac Patton needs her help to reestablish order, but she soon discovers that she is not alone and must choose between an unimaginable alliance and a war that could destroy everyone she loves.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,308,855 books! | Top bar: Always visible