Once Upon an Ever After (Once Upon a Road…

Once Upon an Ever After (Once Upon a Road Trip) (Volume 2)

by Angela N. Blount

183561,019 (5)None

Once Upon an Ever After by Angela N. Blount

The follow up to Angela N. Blount's memoir Once Upon a Road Trip. Angeli is excited to have her much anticipated reunion with Vincent, young man she met the previous summer on her road trip.

Angeli being in Minnesota and Vincent in Alabama it makes for a difficult long distance romance. This is Vincent's first time in Minnesota and his chance to meet her friends and family.

Both lead different lives and come from completely different families. Angeli wonders how her family will get along wit him. Will they like him as much as she does? Will her friends like him? And finally will they all get along?

I really enjoyed this story. I love the differences in each family, how their friends react, and how Angeli and Vincent feel about each other. I got to see how they handled a long distance romance and how their relationship develops. The best part is the book is a memoir and we all get to see Angeli's Ever after! I highly recommend to all ( )
  SheriAWilkinson | Mar 11, 2016 |
Once Upon an Ever After (Once Upon a Road Trip #2)

by Angela N. Blount

After reading Angela's first book I wondered what happened next, and with this book we find out! I really enjoyed reading this book and I don't know if its just my nosey nature or what but I love reading memoirs like this, of just everyday people living their lives. What a great story to document a girls coming into herself and finding love after a roadtrip quest to venture out and see what else is out there.

I hope to some day write my own story and hope it depicts my life as well as Angela has done for hers. ( )
1 vote Kimmyd76 | Oct 15, 2014 |
The amazing adventure of Angeli continues. After her road trip to explore half of America and meet some people from online face to face she returned to Minnesota with a new sense of self, a stronger sense of faith, and a new long distance boyfriend. In [Once Upon an Ever After] [Angela N. Blount] shows that nothing worth having is easy but it doesn't have to be hard as long as you stand by what you know and believe. This is an incredibly well written and well told coming of age novel for today. I highly recommend everyone read [Once Upon A Road Trip] and [Once Upon an Ever After]. ( )
1 vote MsHooker | Sep 7, 2014 |

When Angeli left Minnesota on a post-high school road trip, all she wanted was to see the East Coast and finally meet some of her online friends. She didn't expect to end up in a long-distance relationship with a computer-savvy Southern boy. Yet Vincent seems determined to defy the odds. To prove his intentions, he sets off on his own quest to visit Angeli and win her family's approval. But along the way he’ll have to contend with her offbeat friends, trigger-happy father, and a few questionable run-ins with Northern hospitality.

South meets North this time around, and "normal" isn't anywhere on the map.

With a thousand miles and radically different upbringings between them, can Angeli and Vincent forge a forever-worthy bond? Or are the roadblocks they face too much for either of them to overcome?

Angela N. Blount is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,065,599 books! | Top bar: Always visible