Trouble in Tinseltown (Summer Flings #1) by…

Trouble in Tinseltown (Summer Flings #1)

by Aimee Duffy

204515,329 (4.33)None

I totally loved this book. But it should come with a warning: It's impossible not to crave the next installment immediately after finishing this one.

Well written, funny and steamy. Great summer read, or as in my case: perfect for a long international flight. Just wish I'd had all the books in the series, as I would have read them all on that one flight. ( )

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google

Trouble in Tinsel Town is the first delicious slice of fun and flirty mayhem for Ciara, Elle and Gem. The Oxford graduates leave their studies behind and set off on a backpacking tour of the world. LA is the first stop. Believe me if I could experience backpacking in the style these three do I would be first in line.
The setting is glitzy and glamorous, seen from Ciara's point of view. Elle and Gem are trust fund babes but Ciara is different and looking at celebrity lifestyle through her eyes grounds this story in a pleasing way.
The three friends are likeable characters. Elle and Gem appear shallow but I suspect their individual stories will make the women beneath the public face, complex and interesting. Ciara is intelligent and attractive but a little scared of living. Elle and Gem care about her and want her to have fun and that's what a trip of a lifetime should be right?
It couldn't be a summer fling without a hot man and Zack certainly fulfils the role. Serious and sexy Ciara finds him hard to resist but is this just a fling or something more, guess we'll have to see what happens in Miami.
Trouble in Tinsel Town is full of humorous, realistic, dialogue. I was ready to jump in their luggage after enjoying the pool and the party, eager to see what happens at the next destination of their adventure.
I received a copy of this book from Harper Impulse via NetGalley in return for an honest review. ( )
  jane.hunt.509511 | Nov 18, 2014 |

Aimee Duffy is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,448,555 books! | Top bar: Always visible