When a Grandpa Says I Love You by Douglas…

When a Grandpa Says "I Love You"

by Douglas Wood

Tells of the many ways a grandpa can say 'I love you' without using any words at all - ( )
  melodyreads | Feb 20, 2015 |
This was a book about several different animal families and how much the Grandpa figure in the family loved the baby. I thought the overall message of this book was about diversity amongst families. And how not every family is the same. This book was good for a younger crowd and in a way resembled a good night story for young children
  Jclark5 | Sep 24, 2014 |

Discover all the wonderful ways grandfathers show grandchildren their love in this heartwarming companion to When a Dad Says “I Love You.

Everyone knows grandpas are best at spoiling their grandkids, but it’s just because they love them so much! Whether by attending a tea party or getting an extra scoop of ice cream, there is nothing grandpas won’t do to say “I love you!”

From bestselling author Douglas Wood and illustrator Jennifer A. Bell, a clever and cozy tribute to the special bond between grandfather and grandchild.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:00:42 -0400)

Explores some of the many and varied ways a grandfather can express his love, even without saying the words, such as by sharing his coin collection, holding hands when crossing the street, and attending tea parties.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,539,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible