Mel Goes to Hell by Demelza Carlton

Mel Goes to Hell

by Demelza Carlton

411,664,912 (4)None
Recently added byJullievg, RevBobMIB, jerhult, sherry69

Spoiler Alert: This is Book III in the Mel Goes To Hell Series.

The Mel Goes To Hell Series has been a hilarious romp through Hell with angels and demons vying for the souls of others. The witty dialogue and snarky repartee between Mel and Luce kept me laughing and hoping. Hoping that good will prevail and that Mel and Luce will be able to come to some kind of an agreement (?).

It is a story of love, sacrifice and redemption.

Yep. I thought that would happen and wondered how it would work out. But, I can’t tell you. You will have to find out for yourself and it is well worth the read.

Mel is bold, confident and calling in all her favors.

Love is Mel’s greatest strength.

Can it redeem Luce, the Lord of Hell? Or would she be the one to fall?

I am attracted to the bad boy. Can a bad boy change his ways? What do you think?

“Who would walk through Hell naked?

“I do it all the time. Well, usually with horns, the tail, the red skin…you know, the whole works . People seem to expect it on occasion…”

Mel Goes To Hell is a bit different from the first two books in the series. It is more serious in tone and storyline as the battle between good and evil escalates, but she does not forget the humor that, I believe, helps all friendships to grow and develop into long lasting relationships.

The series has such a unique storyline that keeps me captivated and wanting more. The twists and turns, along with the surprises Demelza comes up with will, I hope, continue to entertain me. Is there more to come, Demelza?

I received the ebook for Mel Goes To Hell by Demelza Carlton in return for an honest, unbiased review. ( )
  sherry69 | Aug 7, 2014 |

Demelza Carlton is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,735,649 books! | Top bar: Always visible