Tattooed by Suzanne D Williams
113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bydeanna13

No tags.

Tattooed by Suzanne D. Williams was a great story and once I started I could not stop reading until I had finished the book at two in the morning. I don’t really care for tattoos but after reading a few pages I forgot about the tattoos. Holden Lang was a rock drummer and had fame, fortune, and a body covered with tattoos. His newest tattoo was “Laura” the name of the woman he hoped to marry. Laura refused his marriage proposal so he went to the tattoo artist who did all his tattoos and had her cover the name with another tattoo. Unfortunately, her ex-husband came into the shop and in a fit of jealously he threw Holden through the window of the building and then began beating him senseless. Charity Caswell just happened to be in the area looking at a site to rent for her bookstore when Holden came flying through the window. She called 911 and then all the mix ups began. The EMT thought she was Holden’s wife and that information spread through the hospital and then to the news media. At this point the story REALLY became interesting.

Even thought I do not care for tattoos or rock music, I think this may be my favorite story by Suzanne Williams. I was lost in the story from the very beginning. Her development of the characters of Holden and Charity were so well done that I felt as if we were good friends. All the other characters were also well developed and I felt as if I knew each one personally. Suzanne has a knack for scene development and I was feeling every punch that the ex-husband was giving Holden. I also experienced all the feelings of doubt and other misgivings that Charity was dealing with for they were so vividly written and I could almost feel the pain of Holden as he went through physical therapy. There were twists and turns in the story and one that dealt with Charity and her ex-fiance was a complete surprise. This was a story that touched my heart and showed how God is willing to heal the body, soul, and mind if we just ask, have faith, and believe. I liked the comment that we are “tattooed” on God’s heart. Never thought about tattoos that way. I hope there will be a sequel about Charity and Holden and I would also like to read a story about Julie and Eric.

I highly recommend this book to all that enjoy a great Christian love story and one that shows what the love of God can do in a person’s life.

Thanks to the author, Suzanne D. Williams, for providing me with a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. ( )
  deanna13 | Aug 7, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,340,262 books! | Top bar: Always visible