FANGIRL_15 by Aimee Roseland

FANGIRL_15

by Aimee Roseland

322,001,085 (5)None
Recently added byNelmsTree, Lita2013, margaraawr
July (1) read (1) to-read (2)

So this is the first book from ‘New Adult’ genre that I have read (I actually didn’t even know that it existed before this book). So let me just say right now that I did not expect to love this book, I had picked this because, despite the weird cover and unusual name, the synopsis caught my eye. This book completely enthralled me in some sort of spell so much so that I couldn’t put it down and finished it in two days! It grabbed a hold of my imagination and spoke to the fan girl in me. Roseland’s writing style is witty and with a little quirk that speaks of today’s modern society. The book is full of pop culture references that made me giggle.

Roseland made her main character, Chloe, completely likable. Chloe a recluse who finds herself feeling closer to the characters in her beloved Dark Riders series than anyone in real life finds herself sucked into the book. Most of the time when I read a book like this the characters acts as if this happens to them everyday and they don’t have the ‘freak-out’ any normal person would have. Chloe on the other hand reacted exactly how I would have reacted.

Overall I highly recommend this book to any daydreaming book lover whose imagination completely runs away with them. ( )
  NelmsTree | Dec 24, 2016 |
Wow. OMG. Is that blurb for real? This just takes Fangirling to a whole new level. Will I read this or not? I will. Just because I can. It's a New Adult title though..
  margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,807,427 books! | Top bar: Always visible