Living In The Conversation by James L Killen

by James L Killen

1None3,689,591NoneNone

No tags.

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0788027735, Perfect Paperback)

Today's world teaches that bigger is better. We measure success by the square feet of our homes and by the size of our bank accounts. But what if we've gotten it wrong? What if there's quality in smallness?

With 45 years of church leadership experience, James Killen came to believe that some of the biggest God moments can happen in the smallest of churches. Throughout the pages of Living in the Conversation, Killen looks back through biblical history to remind us that God calls us to love Him with our hearts, minds, and souls. Ultimately, Killen convinces us that preaching and worship should always lead to a people connected to their God.

Living in the Conversation beckons the reader to abandon all presuppositions about what makes a church work, pointing back to God's commands to walk in love and share the truth of redemption. This is how a big faith is developed, and Killen calls even the smallest of churches to anticipate a holy revelation. When we expect a God encounter, we can then begin to live out the intangibles of the kingdom -- loving fellowship, vital worship, and a genuine and transformative relationship with a big and living God.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:05 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,456,778 books! | Top bar: Always visible