Command Me (Royals Saga, #1) by Geneva Lee

Command Me (Royals Saga, #1)

by Geneva Lee

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: When he kissed me, I was shocked. He was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn't until I woke up to my picture splashed on the cover of tabloids that I realized I knew who he was.

Prince Alexander of Cambridge.

Royal bad boy.

Exiled heir to the throne.

We both have secrets—secrets that could tear us apart or drive us closer together—and as the paparazzi exposes each one, I have to decide just how far I'm willing to go for King and Country. ( )
  treehousereader | Apr 3, 2016 |
Well i did like this book, it was good and i really want to read the second one... BUT!!... i couldt help to notice a lot of similarities with fifty shades and of course with the real royal family.

-okay so Alexander is a prince, he has a little brother, and no mother, he goes out with a commoner. It looks a lot like the royal family we have right now.
- Then Alexander has of course a lot of secrets and "demons", he warns Clara that he just wants sex and to be kept in secret. Also that he is no good for her because he is a very dangerous person. He likes submission too.
-Clara is a common girl from america but a british citizen, not like dropping gorgeous but pretty, i liked the fact that she was not like thin she was more on the curvy type, that was new for me. and no matter how much Alexander will warn her she did not care.

Those are like my "similarities" to Fifty shades and of course the royalfamily. Apart from that I really liked the story. I liked clara and the fact that she is not the typical model character like drop dead gorgeous. I loved the ending it was a little unespected that Alexander actually choose something else from clara like I was not expecting that at all. Over all i give it a 4 stars and I hate i have to wait till fall for the next book.
  angie.arciba | Aug 9, 2014 |

When he kissed me, I was shocked. He was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn't until I woke up to my picture splashed on the cover of tabloids that I realized I knew who he was. Prince Alexander of Cambridge. Royal bad boy. Exiled heir to the throne. He isn't Prince Charming. He's controlling. He's demanding. He's dangerous. And I can't say no to him. We both have secrets—secrets that could tear us apart or drive us closer together—and as the paparazzi exposes each one, I have to decide just how far I'm willing to go for King and Country.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:32 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,900,877 books! | Top bar: Always visible