Prodigal Angel by N.R. Champagne

by N.R. Champagne

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added byKatieBeitz

No tags.

Prodigal Angel by N.R. Champagne starts well. The premise is interesting – a race of superior angel-like beings who work to influence the world for the better, living in secret with us mere mortals. Predictably, forbidden love ensues creating problems for all those involved. And while this plot line is a little Romeo-and-Juliet for me, I did enjoy the sub-plot of the rivalry between the twin brothers.

For the first half of the book, the plot moved along nicely. There were strong moments of suspense, and characters and relationships were well-crafted.

Unfortunately, I found the second half of the novel a little drawn out. New complications were added which meant that the story couldn’t easily be resolved. On top of this, there were aspects of the resolution which might have been better left to the imagination of the reader. A good solid read. ( )
  KatieBeitz | Aug 9, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,574,835 books! | Top bar: Always visible