Forgiven (The Watchers, #3) by S.J. West

Forgiven (The Watchers, #3)

by S.J. West

Forgiven
Book Three of the Watcher Trilogy
By Author S.J. West
Read 30 June 2015

An ending to her trilogy (or is it?) that didn't disappoint in any way, shape or form. As I read this last installment of the "Watcher Trilogy" I was taken through so many emotions that I truly thought I would not survive. I was thrilled by every last bit of the story. From the overwhelming feeling of love, friendship and a need to overcome and hopefully survive, to the horrible sadness that this was the end of being so involved with each and every character to the very end.

All I could wish is for some how Author S.J. West would find a way to continue her amazing story for another few books. I was immersed into a truly riveting world that kept my attentions for the last 3-4 days. I truly felt like I was loosing loving and important people from my life.....

Absolutely genius is all I can say of the talented S.J. West. I searched to see what else she has written, not ready to let go of my attachment to my new found characters to find to my surprise that she has written a continuation 4 book series. I am downloading the first installment to this series right away.

But before starting the next series (even though it is a continuation) I had to re-read this Trilogy once more and I did!!! I felt like I was reading it for the very first time, the way it struck the cords of my emotions so hard..... A definite 5 Star read!!! ~WaAr~

Reviewed By: De Ann~Native Townes Jr, Author of ~Peer Inside My Soul and See Me ~ and ~A King Among Prince~

http://www.amazon.com/Forgiven-Watchers-Trilogy-Paranormal-Romance-ebook/dp/B00A... ( )
  deann_native | Jul 15, 2015 |

Lilly and Brand prepare for their wedding and search for more clues to uncover Lucifer's plans for her. With the help of her fallen angel friends, Lilly must face the ultimate battle between good and evil to decide the fate of both Heaven and Earth.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,447,766 books! | Top bar: Always visible