Blessed (The Watchers, #2) by S.J. West

Blessed (The Watchers, #2)

by S.J. West

Blessed
Book Two of the Watcher Trilogy
By Author S.J. West
29 June 2015

As I delved into the second book just a few hours after reading book one of Author S.J. West's Trilogy, I was immersed even further into her intricate world that she so eloquently weaved so perfectly. Just as the first book, I read until my eyes went blurry......I just couldn't put it down.

Her storyline continued to amaze me with every bit of intrigue that her first book in this series did. She never skips a beat. I laughed out loud, cried so hard and stressed over the parts that had my heart and mind racing, as I awaited the outcome.... Absolutely brilliant is all I can say!!!

I am downloading Book three as soon as I'm finished writing this review. I'm almost saddened at the fact that I'm about to read the final installment to the Trilogy Series.....

A truly overwhelming, intellectually stimulating and action pack read!!! A definite 5 STAR read!!! ~WaAr~

Reviewed By: De Ann~Native Townes Jr, Author of ~Peer Inside My Soul and See Me~ and ~A King Among Prince ~

http://www.amazon.com/Blessed-Watchers-Trilogy-Paranormal-Romance-ebook/dp/B009W... ( )
  deann_native | Jul 14, 2015 |

Lilly Rayne Nightingale discovers why Lucifer has been protecting her from malevolent forces bent on destroying her. She also comes face to face with the person who orchestrated the various near death experiences throughout her life and comes closer to learning the truth about why her death is so important to them.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,361,714 books! | Top bar: Always visible