Fading Light (Shadow Born) by Angela Dennis

Fading Light (Shadow Born)

by Angela Dennis

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bySTACYatUFI

No tags.

It was very easy for me to get into this series. Both book one and two covered the present, but I felt SHADOWS OF FATE covered Brenna and Gray's past and FADING LIGHT really focused on moving them towards their future.

FADING LIGHT really brings out the action. There are several huge fights and lots of loss involved. You can't help but love Brenna and Gray together and FADING LIGHT definitely brings them closer than they were. Brenna has a lot of trust issues that she has to overcome and Gray does a good job of being patient with her. There are still things that they need to work out between the two of them but I think they are off to a great start.

You'll have no problem wanting more after book 2. I'm not sure how many books are planned for this series, but I am positive the story is far from over.

* This book was provided free of charge from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  STACYatUFI | Sep 26, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,298,187 books! | Top bar: Always visible