Crash & Burn (Cut & Run) (Volume 9) by…

Crash & Burn (Cut & Run) (Volume 9)

by Abigail Roux

Reading this book is definitely bittersweet. If you're like me, you have loved and battled and felt every up and down with these men. Crash & Burn is suppose to be the final installment of the Cut & Run series. I sure won't be mad if it isn't, but if it is, it was an excellent way to go out.

All the characters from every book in the Cut & Run Universe including side books and spin offs are present. Be prepared for lots of reveals. Many people are not who we thought they were. It's very secret spy ops. Also ready yourself to loose some characters. Who's good/bad/alive/dead?

Crazy Chester is there filling in some laughs and of course all the other men with that dry sense of humor they have. I got emotional several times from all the deep friendships, bromances and romance. Yes, I did have tears. Some of the moments are a sad experience, some are touching and some we have been wanting for so long.

Crash & Burn's action is off the charts. While reading, I kept thinking, this has got to be made into a movie. There are guns, bombs, fighting, knives, bad guys everywhere...

Sex scenes don't dominate this storyline, but the ones that happen are extra steamy. I read so much that sadly sex scenes just run together sometimes, but I was undeniably all tingly while reading these.

Ty & Zane are my favorite couple ever. I really hope that they have more books or parts in the spin offs. Sometimes when I think of them, I just love them so much that I feel like I can't stand it. A series like this one doesn't come along every day. Nine books in and the audience is still captivated. Any Cut & Run fan is sure to devour this book as well as anyone looking for an exciting, suspenseful, mysterious, thrilling ride with a big helping of heart.

"You know I'd follow you anywhere. Even if it's straight to Hell."

"I need you to be my brother again."
"I don't know how to be me without it."

"I love you."
"And I'm too stubborn to let you die without me."

5 stars

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND AT http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2015/03/crash-burn-by-abigail-ro... ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
My feelings in 12 gifs...written spoiler filled review below.

***
I will say this once and only once…

**DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK!!!**
So it was in August of 2014 that I was first introduced to Ty and Zane through my dear friend Elsbeth (whom I had only met a month earlier). And the journey has continued with her, for the past 8 months, as she reread this series alongside of me. Other dear friends joined in the fun and overall it has been one amazing journey, one I hope we take many times in the future together. To say that I am in denial over the end of this final chapter to Ty and Zane would be an understatement. I am pretty devastated by what occurred during the final pages of this series…absolutely devastated. I just have to believe this is a joke…there is a 10th book awaiting us surely. SURELY!!!!
And with that, I was left wondering what to rate this…I mean it’s Ty and Zane…it’s Kelly and Nick…and it was truly fabulous. But…but… Now don’t get me wrong, there was some absolutely brilliant things going on in this book. -A kickass first chapter that will become by “Go To Quickie”….my gawd…this was off the fucking charts hot!!! I could easily read this chapter once a week. *fans self* -A wedding -Rings like no other -Chester and his shovel -Owen and Digger -Shocking discoveries -Unbelievable culmination of events that go back to book 1 -Killer emotional scenes between Ty, Zane, Nick and Kelly…honestly the amount of love I have for these 4 I don’t think can be beat. -ZANE….this is his book!! My gawd. I want to hug him, kiss him, hit him upside the head!!! His character for me was brilliant…just unequivocal love and devotion for all these men. He genuinely wants to protect each and every one of them. They are all now his brothers. For me, his realization that Nick is such an important part of who Ty is was so very emotional. Zane was Ty’s anchor, a way to keep him from floating away. But Nick was Ty’s seashore, always in the distance, visible,
comforting, and harkening to home. And Zane was relieved Ty could spot the shore again.
GAAAAAHHHH…I am mush. So what did not work for me?? The end…the end….the end… I am just at a loss for how upset I am over the last 5% of this book and this brilliant series. These are not just characters anymore, these men have entered all our lives, they have lived in our hearts and souls and deserved more. We deserved more. I needed more with Kelly and Nick…YES MORE OF THEM…I needed a final sex scene…I needed “I Do’s” spoken in Texas…I needed more of Julian…I needed Cameron…I needed Deuce…I needed a few more I love you’s between Zane and Ty and honestly between these guys and the Sidewinder boys…the bond between the 6 of them is unbelievable and so I just needed one last hug…one last embrace, something…and yes…we lost people…could we mourn them for 2 minutes…so yes, I needed a funeral… The end just felt off…it held no emotion at all. No coming together of these amazing characters instead…I get cats. I love Ty but I don’t like cats. Gawd I am a mess of emotions. As I said I am in denial…I refuse to believe this is the end. We will get more…we just have to. ***

Pre-Release day BR with Momo, Elsbeth and Marte...I love you girls!

" ( )
  JulieCovington | May 29, 2016 |
Ty and Zane

A worthy ending for a great series! Thanks for it all Ms. Roux.

I'll miss Ty and Zane but it was nice to see them ride off into the sunset together.

This book is very aptly named!

CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
added by gsc55 | editSinfully Sexy, Alan (May 16, 2015)

added by gsc55 | editPrism Book Alliance, Teresa (Apr 13, 2015)

added by gsc55 | editJoyfully Jay, Jay (Apr 6, 2015)

added by gsc55 | editThe Blogger Girls, Susan65 (Apr 5, 2015)

It's been five years since Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett first worked together to solve the Tri-State murders, and time has been both harsh and kind. Engaged now, they face the challenge of planning a deeply uncertain future together. Zane is at the pinnacle of his career with one last mystery to solve, while Ty is at sea in a world where he's no longer the tip of a spear. There's just one more hurdle in the way of their happy ever after: a traitor from their inner circle who threatens to burn their world to the ground. Squeezed between the Vega cartel, an unknown mole, and too many alphabet agencies to count, Ty and Zane must gather all their strength and resources to beat the longest odds they've ever faced. To make it out alive, they'll need help from every friend they've got. Even the friends who might betray their trust.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,634,389 books! | Top bar: Always visible