The Brazilian Job by Michelle Louise Vernal

The Brazilian Job

by Michelle Louise Vernal

92950,433 (4)None

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

The relationship between two sisters is often a complex and difficult one. That is no different in this story. I really enjoyed the honesty of the of these two very different, yet so much alike sisters that they didn't realize how much they could gain from a good relationship with each other. It seems that more often than not, it is something most do not learn til they are in their 30’s. Perhaps the 20’s are spent doing the social thing and keeping up with friends.

Rebecca and Jennifer both seem to be main characters in this story, and from beginning to end you watch them struggle, fight, and come out at the end having grown from it all.

I loved how well developed the characters were, it was very easy to relate to them and to like them. I loved the story and how in the end the secrets that were kept finally were released to make way for a better life and better relationships. I loved that this book focused so much more on the tangled relationship of Rebecca and Jennifer verses the romantic ones that were secondary in this story.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and highly recommend it! It not only has a wonderful story line, but is filled with a lot of humor as well. ( )
  Terry_Mitchell | Feb 20, 2015 |
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

Terry_Mitchell | Feb 20, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,361,672 books! | Top bar: Always visible