Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1) by Stylo…

Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)

by Stylo Fantome

WOW!!!;

What a read so hot Tatum is defo a gal who knows exactly what she wants and Jameson Kane is a guy who is quite happy and eager to provide, no spoiler's here just a recommendation to read as you wont be disappointed this story is HOT HOT HOT and what a finale am off to read book 2 immediately, enjoy, I most definitely did. ( )
  carpathian1974 | Jun 6, 2017 |
I totally was blown away by this book. I've heard about it for ages, but just hadn't taken the time. I'm so glad that I did. It's so very, very different from what I expected.

The two main characters are freaking crazy, and I love them for it.We are a match made in Hell. He may be Satan, but I'm Lillith.
I knew there was going to be a crash coming at some point, but they're so awesomely entertaining, that I couldn't look away. They kept my rapt attention the entire time.

He makes me weak in the knees. I would love to get a piece of it, but she is my hero because she's badass enough to handle it (which most of us wouldn't be). With a fire burning that hot, someone is bound to get hurt.

I can barely take time to write this little review because I can't wait to start book 2. A storytelling! A definite must read.

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,022,050 books! | Top bar: Always visible