Ten Brides for Ten Heroes [10-in-1…
811,035,133 (5)None

I haven't had a chance to read all ten of these books but I have read several of them and I loved them all. Fun uplifting stories they have kept me entertained for hours. Ten incredible authors found in one place, you can't go wrong. Highly recommended!! ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

Taylor, Helen ScottAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Wilton, PatriceAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
York, RebeccaAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Single & Searching
To Stephanie Hauck, my Tuesday night support group and critique partner...

And to my loving husband of 36 years who still curls my toes.
Rita Herron

Love Me Tender
This book is dedicated to Anne Pichette with my affection and best wishes.

Anne won the 1st "Make an Elvis Song a Book Contest" and it was her favorite song called Love Me Tender that decided the title of this book. Also, I used her name for heroine, Annie, who is a female with a big heart and an eight-year-old secret called Max.

Here Comes the Bride
Samantha Johnston, reporter for the LA Beat, stood inside a cramped hallway with a dozen other perspiring, frustrated reporters all waiting for security to escort them to a special viewing room inside the church.
Return of the Runaway Bride

Prologue

"I need to slip down to the kitchen to check with the caterer.
Wedding Fever

Prologue

I'm Cupid, the little guy with the bow and arrow and an aim that has yet to miss.
Destination Wedding
"This is our chance for freedom. Nick Cassidy's not on duty today."
The Army Doctor's Wedding
Alice Conway stumbled across the arid, rocky ground, a precious newborn baby clutched to her chest.
Box set also includes the following stories:

Wedding Surprise by Mona Risk
Tomboy Bride by Alicia Street

In this cookbook, you’ll find twenty recipes that go with the Ten Brides for Ten Heroes collection—two favorites provided by each of the authors. All are tied to the stories in the boxed set. Some are for foods served at the wedding receptions depicted. Others are from meals the hero and heroine enjoyed or from their family’s favorite recipes. Each dish—from appetizers through main dishes and desserts—is introduced by a little background on the story or characters. Here you’ll find Mini Crab Cakes from Return of the Runaway Bride, Peanut Chicken from The Army Doctor’s Wedding, Raspberry Streusel Muffins from Here Comes the Bride, and seventeen other tempting treats.

These recipes are the authors’ gifts to our readers. It’s our pleasure to share a little more of what makes our writing meaningful to us. We hope you’ll think of Ten Brides for Ten Heroes when you make these tasty dishes.
Ten Brides for Ten Heroes spans the gamut of the ever-popular wedding romance genre—from heartwarming laughter to thrilling adventure, from sweet to steamy. This 10-book bundle features novels by New York Times, USA Today, and National bestselling authors. So get ready to toss the bouquet and say, "I do!" as ten brides risk it all to find their happy ever after.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,445,024 books! | Top bar: Always visible