Identity Crisis: Book Two in the Brian Koski…

Identity Crisis: Book Two in the Brian Koski Detective Series

by Jean Hackensmith

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byalekee

No tags.

This is a very different Private Investigator story, and it will keep you on your toes and guessing until the very end. When our Detective Brian Koski, is forced to leave the police department, a job he loves, and opens his own P I office.
We follow several of his cases from beginning to end, and the end is not always what we wish, but it is more like everyday life. First we have a little girl whom it appears is being stalked by a man that is convinced he is her father, and Brian is hired to help Angela’s parents find a way to make her safe and keep delusional man away from their child.
We also meet a police dog dropout, who takes a liking to Brian and becomes his Sinbad, really by choice. We have some funny and interesting happenings, as these two become a team. This big vicious dog is a failure because he is afraid of loud noises, poor baby.
I loved some of the cases Brian is offered, and really enjoyed some of his elderly customers, how fun they are, and one cases seems to lead to another. I loved some the interaction here, and the compassion that is offered on both sides.
You will be saddened and overjoyed by some of the events the take place here! There are some appalling and sickening people out there, and we get to meet one of them, and hope for the worse for one of them.
If you like interesting, page-turning suspense and mystery, this one is just the book for you. Enjoy!

I received this book through Pump Up Your Book Virtual Book Tours, and was not required to give a positive review. ( )
  alekee | Aug 13, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,645,123 books! | Top bar: Always visible