Shades of Deception (The Art Models Club…

Shades of Deception (The Art Models Club Book 3)

by Amanda Meadows

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bySukriti810

No tags.

Read it on my blog here: http://sukriti810.blogspot.in/2014/08...

STAR RATING: 4.5/5
DESCRIPTION IN ONE LINE: A breathtaking tale.

Title: Now my complaint regarding the title is all gone. This is the perfect title in accordance to the story. So the title gets the thumbs up.
Title Rating: 4.5/5

Cover: This cover made me swoon with super-excitement. The deception hangs in the mask and colour combinations.
Cover Rating: 4.5/5

Characters: HUNTER: There's something about Hunter that is still a big secret. He's definitely having some past that bothers him but he's been extremely caring and he has proved he loves and values her girl beyond everything.
AMBER: She has been a strong girl despite her fears and the problem she landed into. Her common sense and character came out properly in this particular story.
HANNAH: I knew it from the beginning she is hiding something. In fact in my last book's review I wrote this and then deleted because Kayla's plot was prominent at that time. She's a weakling due to her addictions and stupidity.
KAYLA: She was dormant in this particular book but the author has taken care to keep making us feel her presence so that we know that there's more to come.
CALEB: I'm glad this guy had his share of limelight finally and he has the perfect understanding with Hunter and is an honest buddy.
Characters Rating:4.5/5

Review: The 3rd instalment was thrilling with surprises and kept me glued to the story the entire time. The story started with Amber's life without Hunter and Hannah's desperate attempts to her evil plot. Amber has been dodging her but the story unfolds when things start getting worse. This story reveals something weird about Hunter which is kind of hard to accept.
Review Rating: 4.5/5

Appreciation: The story is perfect mix of romance, suspense, fear and the bond of friendship in an easy to understand language and length.

Let Downs: We have no hint what Kayla's next move would be. I wish the story was longer.

Final Verdict: The story is highly engaging and makes the reader to turn the next page immediately.

Would I be reading more from AMANDA MEADOWS: Definitely. I've reviewed the second one in the series as well and in future will review this entire series an I loved it so much. I hope the information about the next books in series is out soon. Amanda I'm really waiting for more. ( )
  Sukriti810 | Aug 13, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,233,542 books! | Top bar: Always visible