She-Hulk by Dan Slott: The Complete…

She-Hulk by Dan Slott: The Complete Collection Volume 2

by Dan Slott

I love a book that knows how to make fun of itself, and that's basically what this does. It's one continuity joke, after a return to life joke, after a multiple earths joke. I wish the series could have continued and I loved the original pitch in the back of the book. A fun read. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

She-Hulk's strange adventures continue as she takes on her first superhuman sexual assualt case - against fellow Avenger Starfox! And when the Civil War threatens the rights of every American hero, whose side will Shulkie fight for? Plus: She-Hulk teams with Two-Gun Kid to hunt down the Man-Wolf...aka her brand-new husband! And after the Illuminati shoot the Hulk into space, S.H.I.E.L.D. recruits She-Hulk to fight all of his bad guys, from Abomination to Zzzax - but do they have a hidden agenda? And why are so many people acting out of character...including She-Hulk? All this and the action-packed origin of Awesome Andy! Dan Slott's fan-favorite run is collected in two massive volumes, so join She-Hulk as she deals with the bizarre legal problems of the Marvel Universe!

COLLECTING: She -Hulk (2005) 6-10, Marvel Westerns: Two -Gun Kid , She -Hulk (2006) 11-21

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:59 -0400)

She-Hulk's strange adventures continue as she takes on her first superhuman sexual assault case - against fellow Avenger Starfox! And when the Civil War threatens the rights of every American hero, whose side will Shulkie fight for? Plus: She-Hulk teams with Two-Gun Kid to hunt down the Man-Wolf...aka her brand-new husband! And after the Illuminati shoot the Hulk into space, S.H.I.E.L.D. recruits She-Hulk to fight all of his bad guys, from Abomination to Zzzax.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,412,819 books! | Top bar: Always visible