Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh

Rock Addiction

by Nalini Singh

This book was not nearly as interesting as I though it would be. The plot never felt like it ramped up, it just kept a slow and steady level all throughout. So yeah, it got boring about midway through and was a bit of a chore to finish.

Wasn't crazy about either lead. Fox was just an ass, and Molly took it on the chin. He decides something? Guess Molly doesn't have a choice! Yeah, that got old too.

Overall just disappointing, but never so bad that I DNF'd it. I would say that I want to read the side story (the friend and her boss... Forgot their names) but after this level of blah, I wouldn't trust it to not be just as boring. ( )
  GoldenDarter | Sep 15, 2016 |
DNF. I wanted to like this novel. Yet, once Fox & Molly had their first argument, about 20% into the novel, it was hard for me to get back into the storyline because of how they tried to bring themselves back together just didn't work for me. I did try to force myself through that part but it just didn't recapture my interest as I had hoped.

Therefore, I didn't like this novel.

Nevertheless, I recommend it to those who like rock star romances. ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
Molly è una bibliotecaria e si può dire che lo stereotipo del timido topolino per lei è ben azzeccato, anche se solo caratterialmente parlando essendo invece piuttosto formosa fisicamente. E' una ragazza semplice che ama la propria vita libera da complicazioni ed ordinata. Tutto l'opposto della sua infanzia che a 15 anni è stata travolta da uno scandalo legato ai genitori e che ora le fa temere l'attenzione altrui... di qualsiasi tipo.
Fox è una rock star il cui unico interesse è fare musica ma anche trovare quel qualcuno di speciale con cui condividere le proprie passioni e la propria vita. Anche Fox ha un passato difficile, essendo stato abbandonato dalla madre praticamente dalla nascita.
La parte romantica non tarda ad arrivare e da subito, durante un party tenuto dalla sorellastra di Molly, i due iniziano una danza che dovrà passare alcuni ostacoli per trovare un terreno solido su cui poggiare. Perchè da subito Fox è convinto Molly sia la Lei che cercava, mentre Molly lotta costantemente con un passato che le ricorda il futuro che stà per iniziare con Fox mettendole in testa paure e insicurezze che Fox dovrà abbattere a suon di rock kiss. ( )
  AzureStrawberry | Jan 12, 2016 |
Molly and Fox

Two people with horribly broken childhoods; one a Librarian the other a Rock Star.

Boy sees girl across a crowded room, boy follows girl, girl takes him home. STUFF HAPPENS which leads to HEA! ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
5 stars!
I freaking loved it!! I'm really confused by all the low ratings for this book. If people liked this the least of all of her work, then her other books are going to blow my mind. Geesh, tough crowd I guess.

Rock Addiction was awesome! I haven't felt this way about a rock star since Jake Wethers! Seriously! Fox will make panties catch on fire!

I couldn't find a single thing to dislike about it. The only thing I wish is that the book hadn't ended. I want more Fox! I also thought Molly was very cool and was worthy of him and sometimes that's not always easy to find.

I AM A FAN! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
She wanted to bite his lower lip.

New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh stuns with a sizzling contemporary romance…

A bad boy wrapped in a sexy, muscled, grown-up package might be worth a little risk…

Molly Webster has always followed the rules. After an ugly scandal tore apart her childhood and made her the focus of the media’s harsh spotlight, she vowed to live an ordinary life. No fame. No impropriety. No pain. Then she meets Zachary Fox, a tattooed bad boy rocker with a voice like whiskey and sin, and a touch that could become an addiction.

A one-night stand with the hottest rock star on the planet, that’s all it was meant to be…

Fox promises scorching heat and dangerous pleasure, coaxing Molly to extend their one-night stand into a one-month fling. After that, he’ll be gone forever, his life never again intersecting with her own. Sex and sin and sensual indulgence, all with an expiration date. No ties, no regrets. Too late, Molly realizes it isn’t only her body that’s become addicted to Fox, but her heart…

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,141,178 books! | Top bar: Always visible