Design Fundamentals: Notes on Color Theory…

Design Fundamentals: Notes on Color Theory

by Rose Gonnella

3None2,001,085NoneNone

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0321969073, Paperback)

Miss Color Theory class, again? That’s OK. You can borrow our notes.

Lucky for you, we didn’t miss a single class the entire semester so you’ll find all of the important points explained in the notes, along with the class assignments.

Sorry if you can’t read the handwriting sometimes, but there was a lot to cover. We went over all of the basics–how light works, ROYGBIV, RGB, CMYK, color wheels, how to choose colors and compose with colors, all of that stuff.

If it helps, we tried to include a lot of drawings because that’s how we remember things best.

Oh hey, to learn more, just go to the class website at www.design-fundamentals.com  or check out the “Notes on Color” pinner on Pinterest. The instructor put extra projects and exercises on the site, a bunch of cool links, recommended reading, that sort of thing.

Good luck! See you in Visual Elements and Principles of Composition class next semester.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:17 -0400)

Describes how light works, ROYGBIV, RGB, CMYK, color wheels, and how to choose and compose with colors.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,847,697 books! | Top bar: Always visible