The Like Switch: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to…

by Jack Schafer (Author)

Member:mcoster
Title:The Like Switch: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Influencing, Attracting, and Winning People Over
Authors:Jack Schafer (Author)
Info:Touchstone (2015), 288 pages

The Like Switch: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Influencing, Attracting, and Winning People Over by Jack Schafer

I had so much fun reading this book. Which may be surprising that I am saying this. Because when you think of self-help books, you don't always think "fun". Yet, this book really did won me over. Right from the start it took my a long time to get through the first chapter. The reason is because I kept putting the book down to run to my co-workers to show they a paragraph a had just read and wanted them to read. I learned so much from this book.

To be honest I had picked up this book because I thought it would be interesting reading material to learn from an ex-FBI agent. Yet, again as I said prior that I learned a lot from this book than just reading it. Very practical skills that everyone needs to navigate through today's world. Especially in the technological world that we reside in. We have gotten away from face to face encounters and therefore no one knows how to effectively communicate with one another. It is so sad. Therefore if people knew the signals that they came to others then they could communicate even without words. You have to check this book out. ( )
  Cherylk | Jan 24, 2015 |

As a Special Agent for the FBI's National Security Division's Behavioral Analysis Program, Schafer developed dynamic and breakthrough strategies for profiling terrorists and detecting deception. Now, he has evolved his proven-on-the-battlefield tactics for the day-to-day, but no less critical battle of getting people to like you. Learn to improve your LQ (Likeability Quotient), "spot the lie" both in person and online, master nonverbal cues that influence how people perceive you, and turn up or turn down the intensity of a relationship.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,895,607 books! | Top bar: Always visible