Forevermore: Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan…

Forevermore: Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe

by Kristy Robinett

312,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byRobertowiz, AudrieClifford

If I could rate a book "less than zero" , I would give this book that rating.

I seldom write about books that I dislike and actually don't write about a lot of the ones I enjoy. It's primarily dependent on the amount of time available for concentrating on something other than my own writing. The following is about a lousy one that I thought had to be self-published, as I thought no publisher would print anything that bad.
The name of the book is Forevermore, written by Kristy Robinett and published this year by Llewellen Publications. In checking on the publisher, I find that they publish supernatural and other materials that are not considered mainstream. If there is a market for it, this company will publish it.

The book was written by a psychic medium who claims that Edgar Allen Poe has been one of her mentors throughout her lifetime. Mrs. Robinett makes many claims about other mentors, seeing dead people, ghosts, etc. and I don't dispute those claims. Maybe she really,truly does. I don't believe the Edgar Allen Poe connection, though.

What disgusts me about the book is that the lady can't write! Here's a quote from page 106: ""Poe loved animals and even had his own cat with his wife Virginia that he doted on, believed to be a tortoiseshell named Catterina."

'nuff said!
  AudrieClifford | Nov 3, 2014 |

Kristy Robinett has always had helpers in spirit, but when she was thirteen, she met the most fascinating spirit guide of all— Edgar Allan Poe. Forevermore tells the true story of how Edgar Allan Poe helps Kristy fulfill her destiny as a writer and a psychic medium.

Far from being a madman (as he’s often portrayed in the media), Poe is an insightful guide and a sleuth with a passion for justice. Working with law enforcement, Kristy and Poe uncover truths of the past—murders, suicides, missing persons—and shed light on the wrongs that have found their way into the present day.

Join Kristy as she shows how personal growth can come from the unlikeliest places and affirms the comforting fact that we are all given the chance to learn and evolve on the other side.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:17 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,824,549 books! | Top bar: Always visible