My Perfect Pantry: 150 Easy Recipes from 50 Essential Ingredients

by Geoffrey Zakarian

"Forget exotic condiments and specialty foods. With a working base of 50 readily available ingredients, from oats and honey to almonds and canned chickpeas, you will always have the makings of a delicious home-cooked meal. Whether cooking in his world-class restaurants, on Iron Chef, or judging the offerings on Chopped, Geoffrey knows every great meal starts with a trip to the pantry first for inspiration"--Dust jacket flap.… (more)

For those of us who cook frequently, we almost always have a stocked pantry. But even if it isn't, pantry items are easy to shop for and keep on hand. This cookbook highlights 50 valued pantry items, from honey to canned chickpeas to some of the most essential spices, and includes beautiful recipes that use them. Everything looks delicious, original, and tempting!

Sarah M. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.

mcpl.wausau | Sep 25, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,505,341 books! | Top bar: Always visible